From the Titanic shipyards in Belfast to the dance halls in Killarney, this tour of the Emerald Isle is guaranteed to delight. In Dublin, step into the Little Museum for a private after-hours meeting with esteemed author and museum founder Trevor White. On Chairman’s Collection departures, sit down with Patrick Guinness himself, from the family behind the famous beer. Arrive at Ashford Castle in regal style as you’re escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper. Then choose between a private tour of the 800-year-old castle, or a one-of-a-kind falconry experience at Ireland’s oldest falconry school. Over in Kilkenny, savour a delicious meal at Michelin-starred restaurant, Lady Helen. Named after its previous owner, every mouthwatering course here uses ingredients from nearby country estates and fishing villages.
United Kingdom, Ireland
11 nights included
Minimum age 5
Terms & Conditions
- International Air: Please note that airfares are not included. We will quote you the lowest possible airfare available on the day you book.
- Travel to Europe often requires an overnight flight. Please arrange flights to arrive on or before Day 1 of itinerary.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices listed are per person, land only and based on double occupancy (twin room). Single room supplements are available.
- 'Price with Current Deals' reflects current applicable 'Early Payment Discounts' or 'Last Minute Deals.' Early Payment Discounts (land only) savings vary by itinerary, are not valid on all vacations/departure dates and are subject to availability; not valid with all other promotional offers. Last Minute Deals are available on select departures only and only available to travelers departing from the United States; not combinable with Early Payment Discounts or any other promotional offers; full payment due at time of booking. All discounts are for new bookings only, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Call or request a quote for complete details.
- Trip prices and information are correct at the time of the trips going live online, however are subject to confirmation - please confirm all details at time of quote and booking.
- For full details, please refer to our Terms & Conditions page.
- Other conditions may apply. CST#20687545-20